Terms of Service
Relationship with Instagram
- GramGrowth is not affiliated or sponsored by Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- GramGrowth does not have a target to tarnish the INSTAGRAM mark.
- GramGrowth operates completely separately from Instagram.
- GramGrowth does not attempt to wrongfully capitalize on Instagram’s reputation.
- Similarity in GramGrowth and Instagram trademarks does not make any sense.
These domain names and trademarks belongs to absolutely different companies.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use GramGrowth at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username and password to obtain the required information to use the Instagram API. We don't store, give away, use in a bad faith, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties.
- But you should always keep in mind there is a risk of loosing your Instagram account as you work with that account
via our system that is not official and not approved by Instagram.
- You should realise all risks and you have to take any responsibility of using Instagram account via our system.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not
permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. GramGrowth cannot and
will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when
Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the
Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- Before you make a purchase decision you are advised to try GramGrowth for free for 3 days.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal or any other payment systems.
- A valid credit or debit card is required for payment.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis, as determined by your initial subscription
date, and is non-refundable.
- Subscription is not automatically renewed and stops when paid time is reached.
If you use Stripe payment system to pay for GramGrowth services, then you are automatically subscribed to chosen GramGrowth service(s) such as promotion, direct message, comment tracker. Once you choose the service you’d like to use, the system makes auto recalculation. It is made for your convenience. Write-off funds for subscription renewal occurs monthly on the 30st day after you start a month subscription; the amount is equal to the tariff price you choose and transferred into the days of using the service according to the tariff.
In case the funds are written off but the subscription is cancelled after that, then it will be automatically stopped after the end of the paid period.
If you want to unsubscribe you can disable it at your work panel.
Use feedback form to inform us about your wish or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can request the cancellation of
your account at any time by emailing the support.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take
effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- If you cancel your subscription before the end of your current billing cycle, your cancellation will
be effective on the day the next cycle is set to start. Until that date you will retain access to our Service.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- Monthly subscription fees are subject to change without any notification from GramGrowth. Information about
new pricing provided by posting to the GramGrowth website. New pricing does not affect your payed period of time.
- GramGrowth shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change,
suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as
- The expected amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality and interestingness of your content.
- We bring attention of real users to your feed, but we can't protect you from spam, fake, inactive followers. It's not possible to stop them, but you can remove unwanted followers by yourself or with special services.
- We can't guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- Support for GramGrowth services is only available in English via email.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that
it is associated with the Service, GramGrowth, or any other GramGrowth service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any
GramGrowth customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that GramGrowth uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary
hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You understand that Instagram may ask you to confirm your account using the code sent by SMS or by
any other means. GramGrowth is not responsible if you do not get an SMS and unable to unlock the
account. Your payment is non-refundable in this case. The remaining paid period can be transferred
to another your account if you send us request on email email@example.com.
- If your bandwidth usage or load significantly exceed the average bandwidth usage (as determined
solely by GramGrowth) of other GramGrowth customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable or
limit your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption or load.
- GramGrowth does not warrant that (I) the service will meet your specific requirements, (II) the
service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (III) the results that may be obtained
from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (IV) the quality of any products,
services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet
your expectations, and (V) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that GramGrowth shall not be liable for any direct, indirect,
incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of
profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if GramGrowth has been advised of the
possibility of such damages).
- Questions about the Terms of Service or any other matter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions.
Thanks for using GramGrowth!